With 48 hours left to the deadline of the transfer window, Liverpool are still celebrating on their impressive 4-0 home win against Arsenal on Sunday, the reds will be ending the transfer window with a strong message.
In the Transfer window, the Reds are heavily linked with numbers of players in the transfer market, with the likes of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Thomas Lemar and Virgil Van Dijk said to be on the club’s radar. However, report claims that Merseysiders’ boss Jürgen Klopp has sanctioned the move RB Leipzig’s star Naby Keita.
it is already given that Liverpool have tabled an offer for the midfielder believed to be around £48 million plus some add-ons and it has been agreed on. Although, the reports claims that Leipzig star won’t be wearing the Reds shirt till the summer of 2018.
Leipzig had previously rejected a number of bids from Liverpool, which include a £70 million bid. However, both clubs have reportedly reached an agreement which includes the 22-year-old staying at his current club until next summer.
Keita’s move shatters Liverpool’s record transfer of £35 million set by Andy Carroll in the summer of 2011.
Barcelona was said to have been interested in the Guinea international tabling an offer worth £75 million but was quickly rebuffed by the German side. Keita is already undergoing medicals at Anfield and the fans can only but anticipate the arrival of the Midfielder at the club.